Re: Panic on boot with SSP kernel (5.0_RC1/i386)

Adam Hoka wrote:
Hugo Silva wrote:

While experimenting with 5.0, I tried recompiling GENERIC with SSP support. This lead to a panic while booting:

"panic: stack overflow detected; terminated"

Being new to NetBSD I am not sure if this is a known issue or not. Any thoughts ?

Well, for a start: when did you get that? :-)

When in doubt, use brute force.

Adam Hoka <>
Adam Hoka <>
Adam Hoka <>

Right after com1 shows up on the screen.

If you meant actual time, today - with both GENERIC and my 1st attempt at a custom NetBSD kernel; both panic.