Re: NetBSD Installer And USB Keyboards

Jeffrey Flowers wrote:
Hello all,

Does the current NetBSD installer still not work with USB keyboards?
When I tried some time ago, it wasn't working, and I want to verify
this before I download an install ISO.

I had reason to try this recently, and both NetBSD 3 and NetBSD 4 works with USB keyboards, I can say.
(Booted the install ISO for both versions)

                                  ||  on a psychedelic trip
email:             ||  Reading murder books