Change interface device names?

I was wondering if anybody knew a way to change a network device name. My
original system had "bge0" for its interface name, and the VM session I've
restored into has "pcn0" devices. Does anyone know a way that I can change
the device names from pcn0 to bge0 so that my configs all match? I plan on
restoring to the VM frequently, and would hope that there is a way to change
the names of the interfaces rather than changing all of the configs.

Sent from the netbsd-users mailing list archive at