Re: 'build.sh tools' for netbsd-2 sources failing on NetBSD 4

On Tue, 9 Dec 2008 14:00:29 +0100
Hauke Fath <hf%spg.tu-darmstadt.de@localhost> wrote:

> An attempt to (cross-)build netbsd-2 sparc on a netbsd-4 machine
> fails early while building the netbsd-2 gcc:
>
> Should I send-pr?
>
>       hauke

I guess there won't be any more pullups to netbsd-2 since it's EOL.
It should work, however, to crossbuild netbsd-2 inside a netbsd-2
chroot on a netbsd-{3,4,5} system. If that doesn't work, there's
some binary compatibility problem which should be adressed on the
branches.

-Tobias