Re: MPlayer compilation - taking ages, hardly using CPU

Oops, forgot to CC the list.

Thanks David.

> I think you need to provide a bit more information as to what you
> already have installed. If you have already installed packages
> manually rather than via pkg_add or pkgsrc where have these been
> located so they don't conflict with NetBSD base system or pkgsrc (I
> use /usr/local for a few non pkgsrc standalone programs).

Okay. I installed this system three days ago, so it's fairly fresh.
Everything has been installed via the package management system with
the exception of ocamlsdl, which has installed files in

Is there any other information that might be useful?

Thanks a lot,