Re: how to use amd?

On Tue, 7 Oct 2008, Christos Zoulas wrote:
In article <Pine.NEB.4.64.0810071444370.1856%tx.reedmedia.net@localhost>,
Jeremy C. Reed <reed%reedmedia.net@localhost> wrote:
On Tue, 7 Oct 2008, Matthias Scheler wrote:

On 7 Oct 2008, at 0:34, Jeremy C. Reed wrote:
Oct  6 17:59:35 hrr amd[2570]: unable to register (AMQ_PROGRAM=300019,
AMQ_VERSION, tcp)

Did you compile NFS client support into your kernel?

I think so. I am using a kernel provided by someone else (which has the
SD/MMC controller support). config -x /netbsd tells me:

file-system     NFS             # Network File System client
options         NFSSERVER       # Network File System server
options         NFS_BOOT_DHCP,NFS_BOOT_BOOTPARAM

Are you starting rpcbind and mountd?

You don't need mountd; I don't even have it on my system that I use amd with.

--
Stephen