Re: More panics with current source (i386)

Antti Kantee <pooka%cs.hut.fi@localhost> writes:

> On Tue Sep 23 2008 at 00:28:44 +0400, Aleksej Saushev wrote:
>> 2.
>> kernel debugging assertion "(vp->v_iflag & VI_ONWORKLIST)" failed:
>> file "/usr/src/sys/miscfs/genfs/genfs_io.c" line 1109
>>
>> genfs_do_putpages
>> genfs_putpages
>> VOP_PUTPAGES
>> uvm_pageout
>
> Line 1009, I assume.

Yeah, obviously I misread.

>> Again, I'd be greatful, if someone provided me some pointer
>> on what to do, if it returns.
>
> Some form of description as to what you were doing when the panic occured
> would be nice.

This system was performing pkg_chk update, thus configure
scripts & such.

> Not really relevant, but why are you running a DEBUG kernel?

I started experiencing problems with X.org, see other report.
Recently, it ended with total loss of X server here.

(If the problem doesn't solve within week, I'm going to ride
wayback machine for a while.)

--
HE CE3OH...