NetBSD runs on VIA Eden ESP4000 CPU

Hey,

I got a cpu VIA Eden ESP 4000 400Mhz,I searched it in Maillist,I found
some problem with
it(http://www.google.com/custom?hl=zh-CN&cof=L:http://www.NetBSD.org/images/NetBSD-smaller.png%3BLH:200%3BLW:200%3B&domains=NetBSD.org&sitesearch=NetBSD.org&q=Eden+ESP&start=0&sa=N)

and in the FAQ(NetBSD/i386 Frequently Asked Questions
http://www.netbsd.org/ports/i386/faq.html#via_epia_bootloader)
maybe my cpu belong to EPIA,if I sync to stable and then rebuild
it,does the bootlader become newer?
And the other questions is where can I got /usr/mdec1.6/biosboot.sym

But the information is too older,I wanna know dose these problem
fix in the NetBSD4.0?Who can give me some suggest?

You also can get download PDF file about this CPU on VIA official
website (http://www.via.com.tw/download/mainboards/6/14/Eden20v115.pdf)

linyin
--
Regards