Truecyrpt under NetBSD

Hi there everybody!

Has anyone out there ever tried to get Truecrypt[1] to run under NetBSD? And preferably succeeded? :-)

If so, to what extent? How compatible is it to the whole system? Does it work as well as under Linux?

I know NetBSD hat cgd, which I use quite extensively. However I need to exchange data between some boxes running different OSs (namely Windows, Ubuntu and NetBSD, the latter being my machine). We are talking about something like 15GB of sensitive Data that has to be encrypted while in transit (on a hard drive).

BTW. The OS-park wasn't my idea. We are three companies and I only get a say about what *we* use. :-)

Regards
Chris

[1] http://www.truecrypt.org/