Re: cross building NetBSD 4.0 problems

On 5 Sep 2008, at 22:36, Dieter wrote:

I'm trying to build NetBSD 4.0 from sources.
Compile host: FreeBSD 7.0 amd64

Target arch     Results

amd64     "Successful make build"

 i386   nbmake: don't know how to make [...] usr/lib/crtbeginS.o. Stop

alpha usr.bin/gdb53/opcodes/libopcodes.a(dis-buf.o): In function `perror_memory':
         : undefined reference to `dgettext'

Are these known problems, or am I doing something wrong?

It is hard to tell without knowing the options you used and without
seeing the full error message.

Did you clear the object directory between builds?

        Kind regards

--
Matthias Scheler                           http://zhadum.org.uk/