Re: SATA disk/controller problems

On Thu, Aug 14, 2008 at 12:54:20PM -0700, John Nemeth wrote:

>      Documentation for the SiI controllers is freely available.

...and documentation to the problem, which I described, is freely available
as well:

http://www.netbsd.org/cgi-bin/query-pr-single.pl?number=37632

If there's a need for some more info - here I am.

I would to add, that exactly that described SATA-controller works without
any problems under Free/Open/DragonFly BSD-s.
--
                                pozdrawiam / regards

                                                Zbigniew Baniewski