Re: gprs through usb mobile phone - i386 works / amd64 not

Thanks for tips.

OK, i noticed that the problem is with /etc/ppp/resolv.conf, but
situation is vice versa. Copying it to /etc/resolv.conf didnt work,
probably there is a problem with gprs provider nameservers. I inserted
opendns nameservers

and it worked.

Result: The problem is KDE specific, Yes.

Tonnerre Lombard, 07/24/08 14:57: