Re: current snapshot

Francisco Valladolid wrote:

On Wed, Jul 2, 2008 at 7:30 PM, Stephen Borrill
<> wrote:
On Wed, 2 Jul 2008, Michael Kell Jensen wrote:
I wanted to use a snapshot but when i follow  the guideline at
the netbsd site:

I cant find any snapshots both in NetBSD-daily and Net-archive doesnt have
any either, what gives ? has been down and so it looks like this in the process of
being restored (and of course, any new daily builds haven't been uploaded
either). has problems with a RAID disks. but you can try another mirrors.

no problems with it

OK, I might have missed that, but now on several mirrors(4) i try to follow the guidelines of:

and download a snapshot via
But i am denied access with the same error messages on all the servers.

Error message:
An error occurred while loading
Could not read /pub/NetBSD/NetBSD-daily.

i can not find any snapshots by date, only the current current ;) i can find.

Should i try that, or what until some of you tell me what error i have made :)