Re: iwi(4) and its non-free firmware

   Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 17:10:00 -0400
   From: Taylor R Campbell <campbell%mumble.net@localhost>

   Now I have NetBSD and the package sysutils/iwi-firmware3 installed.
   Initially any attempt to use the iwi0 interface would report the same
   firmware errors, which went away when I copied /usr/pkg/libdata/if_iwi
   to /libdata/firmware/if_iwi, even though both /usr/pkg/libdata and
   /libdata/firmware are in the sysctl variable `hw.firmware.path'.

Of course, this was because I forgot to move /usr to
`critical_filesystems_local' from `critical_filesystems_remote' in
/etc/rc.conf.  Disregard this part, please.  The rest remains.