Re: setting up gdm (solved)

Hi,

After going though alot of trouble to figure out why it doesn't work and
not really finding much documention on this, I decided that I should send
this info to the list and maybe keep someone else from this pain.

There are 3 things that need to be checked in etc.

added to /etc/rc.conf:
wscons=YES
gdm=YES

added to /etc/ttys:
ttyE4   "/usr/libexec/getty Pc"         vt220   off secure

added to /etc/wscons.conf (this may already exist):
screen  4       -       -

Then reboot and you should have the xlogin.

-Al