Re: seamonkey-bin-flash crashes browser

Dick Dery <dickdery%teleport.com@localhost> wrote:

> > A little searching found references to various PATH issues on various
> > flavors of Linux but nothing specific to NetBSD.  Any suggestions?
> >
> > -Jeff
>
> Users of Debian (Linux) Etch distribution (the stable distribution) have
> reported this problem also. The solution seems to be to use the
> flash0player-mozilla package from
>
> http://debian-multimedia.org/pool/main/f/flash-player/flash-player.php
>
> This page also lists a .tar.gz file. I wonder if an individual could
> build a NetBSD package from that?

I gave the ..orig.tar.gz file a try (installed it from the bash prompt
under emmulation into /emul/linux/home/<user>.  Installed okay but it too
crashes shortly after a flash page begins loading.

I'm wondering if I could use YaST to install flash-player from Suse
under emulation?  Should that work?

-Jeff