Re: Hard drive caddys wanted

Hi all,

I'm happy to say that we have a couple of caddys on their way :-)

Thank you to all who responded!

// Leo

1 jun 2008 kl. 17.23 skrev Leo R. Lundgren:
Hi,

I'm mailing you on behalf of NetBSD.SE. Some of you may have heard of us or used our services, for example anoncvs.se.netbsd.org or the pkgsrc frontend at pkgsrc.se, to name a few.

I would like to ask if anyone has an excess of two hard drive caddys for a Dell PowerEdge 2950 server? We are currently on need of such a pair in order to install some more disk space in one of our servers. We have the disks but lack the caddys :-I

The specifications are as follows:
  Dell PowerEdge HD Caddy SATA 0H9122
  Dell P/N: CN-0H9122/ 0H9122 / H9122

So, if you have one or a pair of these, please send a reply and make us happy ;-)

Kind Regards,

Leo R. Lundgren
NetBSD.SE