Tools for pkgsrc

Hiya folks!

This is a FreeBSD-person kinda looking for things he knows. :-) There were a few gadgets in the FreeBSD-ports that I liked to use and I am looking for things that do similar jobs.

I remember I asked a while back about something like portupgrade and there was a long discussion on the list about this. I'll find that again in the archives...

Two things I'm missing a bit are portsopt (showes the compile options of a port). Nothing that saves the universe but a nice thing to have, as it is a fair bit nicer than reading the makefile on foot. The other is pkg_cutleaves, a really neat thingy that looks for installed packages and offers to remove them if they are not required by any other installed package(s).

Does pkgsrc have equivalents to these?

Regards,
Chris