Re: Building with modular X

It'll be running along, and then quit with a "can't find libGL'.  It's
been a while since I've been on that system, I've been busy trying to
setup a secure wireless network.  That's been an experience in itself.
Never knew there was so much going on behind the scenes.

David

>>> Tobias Nygren <tnn%NetBSD.org@localhost> 5/26/2008 3:08 PM >>>
On Mon, 26 May 2008 15:02:33 -0500
"David Dudley" <DavidDu%cctexas.com@localhost> wrote:

> I'm building netbsd-current, with 'modular' turned on in my
> /etc/mk.conf.
> Installing the system onto a 'new' disk, and then I try to install
> 'meta-pkgs/kde3' or 'meta-pkgs/xfce4', and it builds a while, then
> errors off.
>
> I can build -current with modular, can't I?
> David

That configuration should actually be very well supported.
The fix suggested by smb@ has to my knowledge been incorporated
into the MesaLib package (it has dri enabled by default now).

Exactly how do the builds fail?
BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
X-GWTYPE:USER