Source Routing - How To

Good Afternoon,

I need some assistance.

I have a netbsd 4.0 node with 3 nic connections.
1 internal(int1) and 2 external(ex1 and ex2) with different routes(r1 and r2)

Is there a way to get traffic to ex1 to route via r1 and traffice to ex2 to route via r2.

I know how to do this in Linux using ip and iptables(policy routing).
I have also seen references to an srt modules but that does not seem to exist any more.

I am currently using pf and have looked at tagging and address pools, but can't get the incoming traffic part to work.

Steve Pribyl
Senior Infrastructure Practitioner
Peel, Inc
990 Grove St. Suite 204