Re: My PS/2 70

If you can't find a network card to match your PS/2 (I had a model
60 I think it was) you may have better luck using SLIP or PPP over a
null-modem serial link and getting your Windows box to act as a router -
or you may be able to make up a PLIP/laplink cable to do the same with
the parallel port, although I have no idea what support that will have
on the Windows end.

I was running a very early version of Debian on my host as it was the
only thing that supported the MCA architecture at the time ... so old I
had to download about 34 floppy disk images and load the OS that way as
I didn't have a network card either ...

I did make up a DB25-centronix connector with the appropriate
connections to turn any printer cable into an appropriate PLIP cable,
but I can't remember what was on the other end of it now ... :)

Enjoy tinkering ... :)

--
Malcolm Herbert                                This brain intentionally
mjch%mjch.net@localhost                                                left