Re: NetBSD's libbz2 affected by this?

Brian A. Seklecki (Mobile) wrote:
On Sun, 2008-03-23 at 13:50 +0100, Jonathan Schleifer wrote:
David Huang <khym%azeotrope.org@localhost> wrote:

In what was is it unfixed? Two people replied to your original post saying that it has been fixed:
It's unfixed in 4.0 and lower, it's not even mentioned here

NetBSD tends to emphasize release engineering policy over expedited.
Pullups can take longer than usual -- but you can always use CVS to
pullup a stick tag HEAD in that subdirectory.

I will try that now, for you.

Did open the PR?

~~BAS

http://netbsd.org/support/security/

FYI We're already tracking this internally and have a preliminary patch for netbsd-4 that we're testing now.

adrian.