NetBSD-Java archive

Re: freebsd java

On Fri, Aug 29, 2008 at 03:56:46PM -0400, matthew sporleder wrote:
> Does netbsd have contacts on the freebsd team for their patches or
> other things to get this level of support into netbsd?

My subjective impression is that from a technical point of view we are
mostly done. There might be minor tweaks needed - and TNF is even willing
to pay someone completing the work. BUT: our experience working with Sun's
lawyers is ... suboptimal.

Maybe we should try to trigger some insider contacts at Sun and see if we
can get things rolling again.