NetBSD-Java archive

Re: freebsd java

The OpenJDK project is now the project where all the *BSD and Linux activity is happening. Recently (within the past 3 weeks), the *BSD port was approved as a project and the initial patches have been brought in. There are no more licensing issues to resolve (that I know of).

You can read more about it here: