NetBSD-Help archive

Re: what is pckbc0 ? installing netbsd of HP DL140G3

I tried this procedure on the DL140G3

interrupt the boot countown and type 'boot -c'.
Then type
disable pckbc
quit

the problem is that when I typed "boot -c"
the system locks up before I can type "disable pckbc"
I don't know what happens when I type "boot -c" but I'm guessing that it starts
the keyboard, or something...

regards, Philip