NetBSD-Docs archive

Re: Bugs in new global stylesheet and main page

Le 06/08/2012 09:08, David Brownlee a écrit :
On 5 August 2012 14:21, Jean-Yves Migeon <> wrote:

Is there an easy way to make ie6/7 use a different style sheet instead?

Yes, through conditional comments in the HTML [1]. However:
- it pollutes the HTML code
- it has unwanted side effects [2]

I did not test IE6. IMHO people/corporations that sill use it are
begging for troubles from HTML standard support up to security.

For reference, IE6 doesn't look half bad (for IE6). Rollover menus do
not show but the main links work fine. I think thats a nice example of
a layout "degrading gracefully" :) (thanks to qemu for the

Cool, thanks for testing :)

Jean-Yves Migeon