You don't know it yet but an amazing girl is writing to u..)

What is new?
You are cute and know for sure how to bring happiness to women. you know, I was
studying psychology in university and that's why I know a lot about
physiognomy! So, I checked up shots of yours, made an analysis of them and
decided that u're really cool. Now I write you this mail.
Oh, some info about me. Name of mine is Margorie and I'm 22 years. I'm here
almost daily and so I'll be waiting for u to answer!
Please, don't give me chance of waiting for a long time!