NetBSD-Docs archive

where is netbsd-INSTALL.gz?

[I'm posting this to the docs list because it's an issue either of
release engineering or documentation, and there's no releng@, and
because no one answered at netbsd-users.]

netbsd-INSTALL.gz does not exist on
at /pub/NetBSD/NetBSD-5.1.2/i386/binary/kernel/.  The documentation
says it should be there, and there's no README or errata file indicating
if it's been removed or why.

ftp> nlist *IN*

A link to the document I'm reading:

Here's an interesting list:

ftp> nlist /pub/NetBSD/NetBSD*/i386/binary/kernel/netbsd-INSTALL.gz

It would appear the install kernel went missing for a while and has
reappeared.  I don't know if that was intentional or went unnoticed,
but it's definitely undocumented.

What has everyone else been doing meanwhile?