flaws/inconsistencies in 'The pkgsrc user's guide'

Hi there,

I am new to NetBSD and I am going through the documentation, which btw it is great and helps a lot.

I happened to get into some flaws as i go along, though.
My idea is to tell the maintainer so he can sort them out if possible.

Is this the right place to comment about this?
If not, can anyone point me in the right direction?.

Thanks a lot,
Fred.