NetBSD-Docs archive

NetBSD guide remarks

   First of all, I'm not subscribed to the list. Email me directly, or
CC, if there's a more appropriate list for bug reports or comments
concerning The Guide.
mentions softdeps. Considering the past discussions on the non-stability
of softdeps, perhaps they shouldn't be mentioned in the documentation,
at least not without a warning (like a scull).

contains two links which didn't work when I tried them. Only the last
link, "The original paper" worked.

Kind regards,
Jan Danielsson