Re: NetBSD reference card

Hello!

I updated the ``NetBSD reference card'' and in this mail I'll list the
various changes and improvements.

* Now the NetBSD reference card is under the TNF license.
* Logo changed (we use the official one now)
* Fixed an error about the NetBSD Mexico Wiki
* Added a "Testing" subsection (section "Other operations")
* Removed \date and \thanks
* Changed the \author, now the \author is "The NetBSD community"
  (NetBSD users and NetBSD developers)
* Other small improvements

Special thanks to Francisco Valladolid, Hubert Feyrer and Julio M.
Merino Vidal for this release.

Links:
 o PDF English version of the NetBSD reference card:
  http://leot.netsons.org/usr/files/papers/netbsdit-refcard-en.pdf
 o PDF Italian version of the NetBSD reference card:
  http://leot.netsons.org/usr/files/papers/netbsdit-refcard-it.pdf
 o LaTeX sources of the NetBSD reference card:
  http://leot.netsons.org/usr/files/papers/netbsdit-refcard-src.tar.bz2

Ciao, Leonardo
--
 Leonardo Taccari (leot) | http://leot.netsons.org/