NetBSD reference card

Hello to all NetBSD users!

On the last two weeks I wrote a reference card about NetBSD and pkgsrc.

I wrote this reference card because often, after a NetBSD or pkgsrc
installation, I needed a quick and simple reference.

The target of this reference card is all the users, novice and expert
(that forget some variables or targets :-)).

We can consider it a "-current" release, because probably there are some
typos and/or errors and because it need your suggestions and tips. IMHO
the reference card should be useful for *all* kinds of user.

Last but not least, this reference card will be covered under a free (as
in freedom) license, probably the TNF license like "The NetBSD guide".

I would like to thank #netbsd-it@Freenode IRC channel, the NetBSD Italia
community, #netbsd@Freenode and Claudio M. Alessi for a lot of
suggestions and tips, thank you! :-)

Links:
 o PDF English version of the NetBSD reference card:
http://leot.netsons.org/usr/files/papers/netbsdit-refcard-en.pdf
 o PDF Italian version of the NetBSD reference card:
http://leot.netsons.org/usr/files/papers/netbsdit-refcard-it.pdf
 o LaTeX sources of the NetBSD reference card:
http://leot.netsons.org/usr/files/papers/netbsdit-refcard-src.tar.bz2

TIA for suggestions and tips. :-)

Ciao, Leonardo
--