NetBSD-Announce archive

BSD-Day 2012

Dear All,

I am glad to inform you that we are again organizing a "DanuBSDCon"
(aka. BSD-Day) [1].  It is going to be held at the UAS Technikum Wien
[2] in Vienna, Austria [3] on May 5, 2012 as part of the Austrian
Linuxweeks (Linuxwochen Österreich).

We are inviting all developers to spread the word on NetBSD -- anybody
who is just looking for an excuse to make a short trip to Central
Europe, spend a nice weekend in Vienna, join us for a beer, talk about
her favorite topic, or meet fellow developers from the region (and
from other BSD flavours), or accidentally will not be able to make it
to Canada :-)

So, please contact me if you would be interested in doing a talk!

[1] http://bsdday.eu/
[2] http://www.technikum-wien.at/en/home/
[3] http://g.co/maps/679eb