NetBSD-Announce archive

Announcing NetBSD Hackathon - February 10th to 12th, 2012

The 16th NetBSD hackathon will be run from February 10th to February
12th. Our goal is fixing all the bugs that need fixing to get
NetBSD-current ready for the creation of the NetBSD 6.0 release branch.

Everybody that has an interest in NetBSD, from developers, documentation
writers, translators, to advanced users are invited to attend. To make sure
that NetBSD users get the best possible experience of the new release we
would like to fix as many bugs as possible. For a list of bugs and more
information look at the Wiki Page under <https://wiki.netbsd.org/hackathon/>
please.

If you are able to help us fixing these bugs by supplying patches or
testing fixes please consider to participate. We are also in need of
people to supply documentation fixes, preferably in the form of
patches. Release notes and/or manual pages!

Join us on the IRC channel #netbsd-code on freenode (irc.freenode.net).
Just join, have a look around and ask your questions or what work needs
to be done.

        We are looking forward to seeing you!

Matthias Scheler
On behalf of the NetBSD project