NetBSD-Advocacy archive

Re: OpenBSD and NetBSD machines at Open Source Conference 2016 Nagaoka

From: Andy Ruhl <acruhl%gmail.com@localhost>
Subject: Re: OpenBSD and NetBSD machines at Open Source Conference 2016 Nagaoka
Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2016 20:29:27 -0700

> Thanks for this, I always enjoy looking at photos of hardware that we
> don't get in the US.

Thanx andy.I hope you enjoy our booth.
Time may change old hardwares,But We can trace via emulators.or
repairing hardwares just like good-wood festival.

in 2016,
- Nov. 5 OpenSourceConference 2016 Tokyo Fall
- Nov.11 Kansai Open Forum 2016 (OSAKA)
- Nov.19 OpenSourceConference 2016 Fukuoka
- Nov.27 OpenSourceConference 2016 Hiroshima

in 2017
- Jan.27 OpenSourceConference 2017 Osaka
- Mar  9 AsiaBSDCon2017
- May 27 OpenSourceConference 2017 Nagoya

--
Jun Ebihara