re: mysql sleep timeouts

	hello.  While I'm not sure it will entirely address your issue, I think running with
HZ=1000, even on the domU kernel, will address most of the issue.  There will still be some
jitter in the timer, but it will probably be granular enough to stop those messages.
I'm using old zaptel drivers on domU's with hz=1000 under 9.x and finding everything works
quite well even with the remaining jitter.
-thanks
-Brian