Re: unable to boot 10.0/amd64

    Date:        Mon, 15 Apr 2024 12:32:22 -0600
    From:        Brook Milligan <brook%nmsu.edu@localhost>

  | >> kernel page fault trap, code 0
  | >> Stopped in pid 0.0 (system) at netbsd:uvm_page_redim+0x2e9: addq $0x1,0(%?dx)
  | >> uvm_page_redim() at netbsd netbsd:uv_page_redim+0x2e9
  | >> main() at netbsd:main+0x366

It might help if you could say what occurs just before this (the previous
few lines).

But, from your dmesg (from your 9.3) I see:

vga0 at pci3 dev 4 function 0: vendor 102b product 0532 (rev. 0x0a)
wsdisplay0 at vga0 kbdmux 1: console (80x25, vt100 emulation), using wskbd0

If I have interpreted that correctly, that's an ancient Mattrox G200EW
graphics card.

10 has LOTS of new video stuff in it (wholesale upgrades to the
video drivers) and some of the older cards (and still some of the
newer ones, unfortunately) don't work well, or at all.

It is possible that one is just too old, and is no longer properly
supported - certainly it is quite likely that no-one had one of
those to test against.

But this guess is only relevant if the system was configuring, or using,
the graphics card at the time, if the crash happened while doing something
else, then it is possible that card will work as well as it ever did.

That's why it would be useful to know what was happening, just before
the crash.

kre