Re: strange happenings with new system build

FWIW,, I'm currently using an unsupported-because-its-too-new video
card to make the machine almost useable.  The genfb attributes have
a poor aspect ratio, and everything is too large, but at least it's
not crashing or hanging.  :)  Hopefully, the new Radeon display card
I ordered will be useable.