LinkQuotaExceeded

Hi,

On -current amd64 ond aarch64 I regularly build lang/zig - not from
pkgsrc, but from the git repo, using self-built llvm-17. It works as
well as it can be expected. When I run zig's test suite, from a
certain point onwards I get the above message and the corresponding
test items obviously fail. I have no idea where this comes from, the
test routine creates a substantial number of files in a zig-cache
directory, which I clean in advance.

I have seen the same message also when installing something using
'cargo install', which goes away when I clean the corresponding
directory under .cache.

I wonder if it is because of some limitation in the (ufs2) filesystem
the build is going on.

Chavdar

--
----