Re: kerberos issues with 10.0_BETA post openssl update

On 25/09/23 14:12, Mark Davies wrote:
was also able to confirm that rolling back just pam_krb5.so.4 to a version prior to Taylor's June change fixed it, so presumably there is something in that change that is not quite right.

I should add, my gut feeling here is that its some sort of use after free that we are getting away with most of the time but not always, but I can't spot anything.

cheers
mark