Re: NetBSD 10.0 timeline and branch status

On 8/20/23 2:07 PM, Martin Husemann wrote:
[...]
See

	https://wiki.netbsd.org/releng/netbsd-10/

for the current list of bad bugs we are facing and the amount we dealt with
already. Quite a lot of the DRM/KMS releated ones are in feedback state and
have just been pinged - hopefully more of them will be closed soonish.
[...]

FWIW, the list of DRM/KMS bugs (or the list of regressions since 9) is missing PR #57268.

r.