Re: NetBSD 10.0 timeline and branch status

> Unfortunately the additional shared library changes require another round
> of package rebuilds from scratch. Everyond building packages against
> netbsd-10: please start a new round from scratch.

Does that mean the pkgsrc-2023Q2 binary packages for 10_BETA 2 that have been published recently are useless on a new 10_BETA install?

That’s too bad. I was looking forward to using those packages to set up some new CI build machines. Should I wait for the 2023Q3 builds then?

—
Benny