Re: kerberos issues with 10.0_BETA post openssl update

On 6/09/23 11:56, Taylor R Campbell wrote:
as to the su issue, I think that is a separate problem related to
revision 1.10 of pam_ksu.c.  If I revert that then su works.

Got a stack trace for that?

The problem with that one is that su doesn't actually die, the pam_ksu just errors in some way so that pam abandons it and moves on to other authentication types, and I can't ktrace it as su is a suid program so I'll probably have to stuff some more debugging into pam_ksu.c to try and narrow it down.

mark