Re: ERROR: No valid Python version

Hi,

Riccardo Mottola wrote:

In fact at the moment I have this one installed, according to pkg_info

py310-scons-3.1.2nb4 Python-based, open-source build system

so I suppose pkg_rr was right trying to subdtitute the py3 version

right now I found that py310-scons could be removed without breaking dependencies, so I removed it and continue pkg_rr

If it is a dependency of one installed package, I suppose it will be pulled in again.

Riccardo