Re: 10.99.7 panic: defibrillate

On Mon, Aug 14, 2023 at 12:41:06PM +0200, Thomas Klausner wrote:
> I had followed your suggestion and bumped the heartbeat limit from 15
> to 300, but today it paniced again.
>
> panic: cpu8: found cpu9 heart stopped beating and unresponsive
>
> I have a core dump in case you want any particular details.
>
> I've now switched set it to 0.

and had a hard hang less than half a day later.

This hasn't been happening in 10.99.5 (at least not with that
frequency), which had uptimes of weeks, so either the heartbeat code
introduced additional problems (even if disabled this way) or
something else got worse, or I am really really unlucky right now.
 Thomas