Re: ssh client_loop send disconnnect from Dom0 -> DomU (NetBSD 10.0_BETA/Xen)

On Fri, 23 Jun 2023, Brian Buhrow wrote:

	hello.  My understanding is that the arp caching mechanism works regardless of whether
you use static MAC addresses or dynamically generated ones.
[...]
If you then run brconfig on the bridge containing the domu, you'll see the MAC  address you
assigned, or which was assigned dynamically, alive and well.

Right, but, cacheing implies a timeout, and is there a timeout for the MAC
addresses on Xen IFs? Does an `arp -an' indicate this (I can't test this--
no Xen set up.)

-RVP