Re: ssh client_loop send disconnnect from Dom0 -> DomU (NetBSD 10.0_BETA/Xen)

Hi,

On 23.06.23 02:45, RVP wrote:
So, the server tries to write data into the socket; write() fails with
errno = EHOSTDOWN which sshd(8) treats as a fatal error and it exits.
The client tries to read/write to a closed connection, and it too quits.

The part which doesn't make sense is the EHOSTDOWN error. Clearly the
other end isn't down. Can't say I understand what's happening here. You
need a Xen guru now, Matthias :)

I will still try the tips from yesterday (long time ping test) and collect some more data. And yes - I think only someone with a strong Xen background can really help me :-) I will followup as soon I completed my recent tests.