Re: Mounting NetBSD partition on voidlinux

https://forums.freebsd.org/threads/fsck-floating-point-exception.80552/

This looks exactly like my current issue. Except that my sd card is 16GB in size!

It is scary to see that unresolved even when the greatest of the great pros 'Sir Dice' is involved!
Thanking you
Sagar Acharya
https://humaaraartha.in

22 Jun 2023, 01:13 by jakllsch%kollasch.net@localhost: