Re: ssh, HPN extension and TCP auto-tuning

On 8/29/22 12:32 AM, Michael van Elst wrote
It should work, but how does it perform?

It performs well, as it always does with SDF.  I have an email account there that I can use by ssh from a terminal shell and read/write without X. Recently I started using the Thunderbird email client, but it's nice to be able to work without evoking startx sometimes. I have a little web page there mostly created with good old vi:

clays.shell.sdf.org

They are a NetBSD bunch at SDF, and kind of fun. Check it out.

https://sdf.org