Re: Weird clock behaviour with current (amd64) kernel

    Date:        Sun, 14 Aug 2022 00:28:38 +0200
    From:        Joerg Sonnenberger <joerg%bec.de@localhost>

  | I'm more wondering about the LAPIC frequency here. That one is normally
  | used to drive the clockintr and if that frequency is off, interrupt rate
  | would be off too. Does the interrupt rate match HZ?

That's a very good question, I never thought to check that, and should have.
I will do later today, when I also test Michael's latest patch for HPET
overflow.

Thanks both.

Do you (either of you, or anyone else) consider that what is happening
here might be related to PR 43997?  If it is, then this might not be
quite so unimportant as I had been considering it.

kre